Dear Travelers, Photographers, and Writers,
- MAKE A DONATION VIA PAYPAL: Use the orange button below. You can pick your price once there.
- EMAIL VIA THE CONTACT FORM: Mention your payment (email address used with PayPal), a brief synopsis and then I’ll respond directly to ask for the document.
- WORD COUNT IS 1000–1500 MAX. Submit in Word doc. Double spaced. No extra line breaks or spaces between paragraphs. With your name and a title of the piece on each document. Times New Roman. 12 pt.
- Please include a third-person BIO. Limit bio to 25 words.
- FOR PHOTOS, 3–5 IMAGES. Label photos with a title, number, and caption. Copy that information to your cover letter, please.
- If you want to publish your website via Wanderlust, please subscribe for $1 month. I will add a direct link to your page and that will be shared with our 150,000 visitors on the Members’s menu.
- Previously published work is accepted with the appropriate notation and link of the first publication.
Duotrope carries our listing and has a new sister site that accepts and manages submissions, both for your end and ours. We’re working on making it clear as to how to do that but in the meantime, look at the profile and click on appropriate links.
And thank you for being part of this incredible community. Please share the website with your friends.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide payment for publication in Wanderlust-Journal. We have no funding, grants, subscriptions, advertisements, or rich parents. Your subscription fees help cover running costs. We are volunteers: the readers, editors, publishers. Our time is unpaid. Personally, I’m in the middle of writing a new travel memoir (See new cover below). We also publish 1-3 travel books via Wilddogpress.com Have a look to see if you would like to submit a travelogue through a micro-press.