- ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE READ BLIND. If your word document has your name or info on it, it will be rejected.
- WORD COUNT IS 1000–1500 MAX. Submit in Word doc. Double spaced. No extra line breaks or spaces between paragraphs. With a title of the piece on each document. Times New Roman. 12 pt.
- Please include a third-person BIO in the designated cover letter field. Limit bio to 25 words.
- FOR PHOTOS, 3–5 IMAGES. Label photos with a title, number, and caption. Copy that information to your cover letter, please.
- PLEASE LIMIT SUBMISSIONS TO ONCE EVERY FOUR MONTHS
- SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED. Previously published work is accepted with the appropriate notation and link of the first publication.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide payment for publication in Wanderlust-Journal. We have no funding, grants, subscriptions, advertisements, or memberships. The submission fees only cover the Submittable website and our own. We are volunteers: the readers, editors, publishers. Our time is unpaid.
And thank you for being part of this incredible community. Please share the website with your friends.
You can also find us on Duotrope, read the interview with our Founding Editor, Sarah, and see how Wanderlust has been validated by their process.
If you still have questions, reach out.